A quick recap on the 24 hour results of this experiment:
Those numbers are slightly higher now that 48 hours have passed.
Anything I’ll say from now on is just based on my personal experience and preference.
You need to work at scale. Almost 300 matches, of which 59 were above my looks threshold. Then you factor in the ones that don’t reply to messages, the ones that don’t add you in LINE app, the ones that I talk to in LINE app but find out I’m not really into them …
- In the end, being left with 5-10 girls I like is realistic. That might seem like a low percentage, but disregard the total matches, and factor on the time spent.
- 5-10 girls I am into within 24 hours is an acceptable result.
- That ratio is much higher on Bumble though.
- I suspect the Tinder verification was not a good idea. Pure speculation and I know there the new Tinder user boost, but almost 300 matches in a day, and then 1-3 matches in the following day seems a bit odd.
- Also, given that I saw dozens of “New Like” notifications, but when I actually went to the Like section, it was empty.
Tinder notifications showing 16 likes, inside the app, I only see 5 likes.
The delay factor
Many of the leads/numbers will not convert instantly. I notice this with some girls I’ve talked to a week ago and they were only able (interested) meet now.
I have also sent my contact to girls who would only get aroun adding me a few days, or a week later. Keeping this in mind, it makes sense to set up Tinder/Bumble in advance if you plan on traveling somewhere.
Tinder might not be ideal for you if you are looking for spontanous meet ups. For that, apps such as ThaiFriendly are better – you see which girls are online and can message them directly.
On Tinder/Bumble, you might message a ton of girl, all of which aren’t even online = waste of your time.
The same holds true when talking to girls in Line app – you can’t see which ones are online (say in the middle of the night). Yes, you can bulk message them, but it’s inefficient.